The Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply is ideally suited to a range of professionals looking to take the next step in their career, including senior buyers, contract managers and supply chain managers.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have obtained a highly sought-after qualification which is recognised both within the UK and globally.
In order to study this programme, delegates should have already completed the level 4 CIPS Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
Building on the core knowledge gained from the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply, you will develop your theoretical and practical expertise in a number of areas.
On completion of this course, you will be the holder of a highly respected qualification and will have developed the knowledge and skills necessary to implement effective organisational change in today’s competitive business environment.
The CIPS Advanced Diploma comprises 60 credits in total. You will be required to complete five core modules which total 42 credits and three elective modules making up the remaining 18 credits.
You will study the following five core modules which will total 42 credits:
- Managing Teams and Individuals (L5M1)
- Advanced Contract & Financial Management (L5M4)
- Managing Supply Chain Risk (L5M2)
- Managing Contractual Risk (L5M3)
- Managing Ethical Procurement and supply (l5M5)
You will also select three elective modules from the below, totalling 18 credits:
- Category Management (L5M6)
- Competitive Advantage Through the Supply Chain (L5M7)
- Project and Change Management (L5M8)
- Operation Management (L5M9)
- Logistics Management (L5M10)
- Advanced Negotiation (L5M15)