The CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply is aimed at senior procurement professionals and heads of department. It focuses on building strategic procurement competence, giving managers the ability to formulate strategic direction and advice, in terms of change management, stakeholder management and team leadership.
You will need to complete the three core units and two out of the three optional units to gain your qualification.
- Leadership (core unit)
- Corporate and business strategy (core unit)
- Strategic supply chain management (core unit)
- Supply chain diligence (optional unit)
- Programme and project management (optional unit)
- Legal aspects in procurement and supply (UK) (optional unit)
You will need to have achieved the CIPS Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply or the CIPS Advanced Diploma in Purchasing and Supply (2006 Syllabus).
Students currently studying 2006 qualifications can complete their studies with units from the 2013 qualifications. Full details on their transition arrangements have been provided to every CIPS studying member.